Students from the Neuroscience Graduate Program at the University of Michigan will be at the Michigan Science Center on October 30 from 12:30 – 5 p.m. Stop by in your (non-scary) Halloween costumes for fun educational activities.
- Be a scientist photobooth: picture yourself as a scientist!
- Comparing animal brains: learn about different animal brain sizes
- Colorful brain painting: learn the functions of different parts of the brain
- Savory, scented science: learn how our noses allow us to taste flavors
- Eggcellent head drop: learn about cerebrospinal fluid
- Madhatter brain hats: learn about brain lobes with paper hats
- Potentially – muscle power: electrical impulses from one person’s movement control another person’s muscle movements