Skip to content
mi sci 2023 year end appeal infographic
At Mi-Sci, we are buoyed by your efforts to support kids and families who seek and utilize this STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math hub of discovery. Your support has enabled us to be the catalyst where kids experience “hands-on” interactive immersion watching demonstration shows on the Science Stage, imagine under the stars on a lunar journey in the Planetarium, take an adventure through a National Park in our IMAX Theater, or even tinker away in our Smithsonian Spark Lab! 
 
Mi-Sci earns ONLY 52% of our annual operating budget from ticketed guests. The remaining 48% comes from your community support. 
 
Please, help us keep our exhibits and educational programs affordable and available to families with young children in our community, and ensure that Mi-Sci will continue to empower, enhance, and enable STEM futures for our young people!
 
 
To give by check, please make it out to: Michigan Science Center, and mail to:
Michigan Science Center 
5020 John R Street
Detroit, MI 48202
 

Want to Stay in Touch?

Sign-up for our newsletter and be the first to know about events, exhibits, and more!

We are here for you.

As we progress forward, together as a community, MiSci reminds everyone to continue practicing everyday preventive actions to help avoid illness. Learn more about what MiSci is doing to guests and employees safe.

In an effort to bring something new and immersive to you every day during this time, we have switched to a virtual presence as we work to safely open up the building for you, our MiSci family. Check out our ECHO Live program weekdays at 2:30 p.m. on our Facebook Page.