The Michigan Science Center is now open, and reservations can be made online! Please note the following as you plan your visit:
• All guests, including Members, will have to pre-reserve their visit online.
• Guests who have symptoms of infectious illness, who have been exposed to someone who has confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within the past 14 days, who in the past 14 days have visited a location confirmed to be a source of COVID-19 outbreak during that time, guests who have a body temperature of 100.4 or higher, guests who have unexplained or abnormal coughing or sneezing, or guests who believe they may be carrying or ill with COVID-19 should not visit the Michigan Science Center.
• All guests must comply with State of Michigan regulations for wearing face coverings while indoors.
• Groups of non-cohabitating persons must comply with State of Michigan regulations for physical distancing of at least six feet.
• For sanitary reasons there is temporarily no food or beverage service, and no drinking fountains available, in the Science Center. Guests are asked to consume any personal foods or beverages prior to entering the facility.
• Sanitizer and hand-washing locations will be available throughout the facility.
We look forward to exploring with you again soon.