At the Michigan Science Center, we put YOU at the center of science. A day at Mi-Sci can truly have a lifelong impact – whether that impact is the creation of a joyful memory, a favorite field trip, or even the spark that leads to a future career in a STEM field. Your donation will make a lasting difference for all who visit us!
Ways to Give
- Give online – To make a donation on our website, please use the following link: https://buy.acmeticketing.com/donate/469
- Mail a check – To make a donation by check, please make it out to: Michigan Science Center, and mail it to the following address:
Michigan Science Center
5020 John R Street
Detroit, MI 48202
- Give by phone – To make a donation over the phone, please call Anna Weaver at 313-494-5306.
Michigan Science Center EIN: 45-5190355
Alternative Ways to Give
- Make a gift from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) – To make a gift to the Michigan Science Center through your DAF, please contact the institution where your DAF is held and recommend a grant. Please also provide your name and address so that we can properly acknowledge your generous gift.
- Make a gift from your IRA – Are you 70 ½ or older? If so, you may wish to consider making a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) to the Michigan Science Center, instead of taking your required minimum distribution. Please consult your tax advisor to make a QCD gift.
- Make a gift in your will – Many people like to make a gift in their will to support the Michigan Science Center. These gifts will provide long-lasting access to hands-on science education for our community for many years to come. If you’d like information about how to name Mi-Sci as a beneficiary in your will, please contact Anna Weaver. If you’ve already named Mi-Sci in your will, please let us know, so we can acknowledge your wonderful support!
Questions About Giving?
If you have any questions about making a donation to the Michigan Science Center, please contact Anna Weaver, Associate Director of Individual Giving and Memberships at 313-494-5306 or email@example.com.